Within the client dashboard, select Add Authorisation under the Verified Transactions Tab
You will be presented with all available banks
1. Select the clients bank, and the account type (where required) and the client authoriser. Note that the client will be able to reassign the request if needed.
2. It will automatically request all available accounts from the client, this option can be unselected and you can enter the specific accounts
to be returned.
3. Select Send to Client on the bottom right
of the page. You can now specify the length that you would like the authorisation to be valid for. We recommend selecting the maximum of 90 days.
4. The client will receive a request email which
will bring them to the Circit platform, and subsequently to their banking platform for authorisation.
5.When the client has authorised the request it will show in the Active tab of Verified Transactions.
6. From here you can request a download for the required date range by selecting the Excel icon. The excel file will automatically be downloaded.
7. You can also select the Refresh Transactions symbol at any time during the authorisation period (i.e the 90 days) to retrieve the latest data for download.